The Queens online Master of Arts in Communication pairs proven principles, tools and tactics with new and emerging media trends. This strong foundational approach ensures your communication strategy stays current and effective amidst the changing communication landscape.
An optional concentration in Integrated Digital Strategy focuses your expertise on a variety of digital and social media tools. (The concentration is also available as a post-bachelor’s certificate).
QUEENS UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE
Ranked a Top 20 University in the Southeast Region
- Create comprehensive and cohesive communication plans that engage, inspire and build trust.
- Master communication theory and its application to practical strategy.
- Craft and communicate an authentic brand identity.
- Use and leverage traditional, digital, and emerging media tools effectively.
- Discover the relationship between leadership and communication.
GRE waiver available to students who qualify.
"The program offered an entirely new type of knowledge and skills that I didn't have and taught me to be more strategic in my approach."