Queens University of Charlotte’s 100% online M.A. in Educational Leadership strives to make it easy for you to step into K – 12 administrator roles with confidence. You’ll affect widespread positive change in education — transforming learning opportunities for thousands of students at a time.
This program is 100% online, there is no application fee, no GRE is required for admission, and total tuition is about $15,000.
You’ll Find it Easy to Get Started!
- 100% online, flexible program
- Flexible completion options. Complete in 12-, 16- or 20-months
- No GRE required for admission
- 10-12 month internship where you can develop leadership skills
- Low tuition
Experienced faculty expertly guide you through a distinctive curriculum offered by a top 15 university in the South according to U.S. News & World Report. During your program they provide you with individualized mentorship, so you’re ready to shape change and provide solutions on day one in your new role. The program will prepare you to:
- Manage your school with available resources
- Analyze problems including the generation and application of data-driven solutions for improvement
- Collaborate to inspire others in the creation of positive change for students and teachers
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education/Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
This program was designed for individuals with at least two years of teaching or school counseling experience.