Located in the heart of historic Charlotte, North Carolina, Queens University of Charlotte was founded in 1857 on a devotion to serving students. Queens has brought that same devotion to its online community with an innovative online learning system, personalized student support, and the same faculty that teach in the campus programs.
QUEENS UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE
Ranked a Top 20 University in the Southeast Region
Queens is fully accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Online Degree Programs
This AACSB-accredited MBA program connects you with the experience of real-world leaders like Hugh McColl, retired Bank of America CEO and namesake of Queens’ McColl School of Business. It is built on a foundation of leadership principles and how they integrate with core business concepts like strategic planning, organizational behavior, finance, and marketing. Now with concentrations in:
- Healthcare Management
- Leadership and Change
- Executive Coaching
There is no application fee, and GRE/GMAT waivers are available to qualified students. Fill out the form and download your free program brochure for more information.
The fully accredited online MSN prepares you to be a collaborative nursing leader within interdisciplinary teams to improve healthcare. There’s no GRE and no application fee required. Choose from 4 tracks:
- Clinical Nurse Leader: Improve patient outcomes and efficiency of care. You’ll work with teams across the organization to synthesize data and implement evidence-based care while continuing to work directly with patients.
- Nurse Administrator: Learn to function as a member of an interdisciplinary, executive-level team when you integrate nursing and business knowledge in diverse settings and apply research processes.
- Nurse Educator: Prepare to teach in academic or clinical settings and ready future nurses to excel in their careers. Learn about curriculum development, teaching strategies and methods for student and program evaluation.
- Nurse Informaticist: Analyze, design and implement information and communication systems as healthcare records transition from paper to digital format. You will work with staff and administration to improve efficiency and quality of patient care.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master’s degree in nursing at Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
This program offers an applied curriculum built on universal business practices and principled leadership translated to the healthcare environment. This hands-on approach develops your business expertise, critical thinking skills, and managerial competencies so you can contribute to more efficient organizations, healthier communities, and happier patients. Program outcomes include:
- Assess and improve existing policies, and implement new processes to streamline operations.
- Evaluate expenditures and provide cost-saving recommendations.
- Adapt procedures in response to state and federal healthcare regulations.
- Develop strategic plans for hospitals and outpatient centers.
- Find organizational efficiencies to improve patient care and overall health within your community.
The framework for the online MHA is based on core competencies outlined by the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE). There is no application fee, and no GMAT/GRE is required. Fill out the form and download your free program brochure for more information.
This program gives you the confidence, credibility and knowledge to pursue a career as a licensed principal, assistant principal or administrator. Queens’ expert faculty of practitioners provides you with individualized mentorship and guidance to foster your professional development and empower you to successfully transform students’ lives. You’ll discover:
- Your natural leadership style and how to leverage it effectively.
- How to interpret data and statistics and map out a plan for improvement.
- A curriculum that covers the gamut of school administrator responsibilities with business courses in human resource management, education law, building diversity and more.
- A faculty who will personally mentor you on your path to leadership.
Tuition is very affordable, and there is no application fee or GRE required. A non-licensure track is also available. Fill out the form and download your free program brochure for more information.
This program pairs proven principles, tools and tactics with new and emerging media trends. This strong foundational approach ensures your communication strategy stays current and effective amidst the changing communication landscape. An optional concentration in Integrated Digital Strategy centers on developing advanced and in-depth expertise in digital and emerging media so you can develop and manage comprehensive digital communication plans. The Integrated Digital Strategy focus is also available as a post-bachelor’s certificate.
You’ll learn to:
- Create cohesive and comprehensive communication plans that engage, inspire and build trust.
- Master communication theory and its application to practical strategy.
- Craft and communicate an authentic brand identity.
- Leverage traditional and digital media tools effectively.
- Discover the relationship between leadership and communication.
There is no application fee, and a GRE waiver is available to qualified students. Fill out the form and download your free program brochure for more information.
Fill out the form and download your free program brochure for more information.